Wall RepairSpring & Houston, TX | Services
Do you have a teenager living in your home or someone that thinks they are still one? Do you own a dog that likes to eat your walls? Did you drive your car too far into your garage? Did a door knob decide to explore the back of your drywall or did you decide to move things around your house and now you have small unsightly holes? These are some of the reasons on why you might have a small hole. I know……. It might sound like this is something that you can fix. It can be, it just depends on how much you like to see your own repair every time it catches your eye. If you want the repair to look like the rest of your wall, please call the professionals and let us take care of it.
With most small holes, you do not have to replace an entire sheet of drywall or cut it from stud to stud to repair the small hole. The smaller the hole is, the easier and cheaper it is to fix. You only need to replace the damaged area 90% of the time. With small repairs we can generally give you a price over the phone, or through live chat or email on what you are typically going to pay.
If you would like to get an over the phone quote here are the questions that we will probably ask you:
- What area of town do you live in?
- How high is the damage from the floor?
- Is your repair over a stair case?
- Where the damage is, can you describe the texture? For example: Does it look like it was sprayed on, applied with a brush, rolled on, do you have popcorn/acoustic texture?
- Is the damage in an angle or on a corner?
- How large is the damage?
If you are going to let us know how large the damage is, measure the damage in feet or inches how far the damage is from one side to the other. You can use phrases like:
- “The hole is as big as fist”,
- “The hole is as large as a door knob”,
- “The hole is 2′ wide and 3′ long”
- “I have photos with measurements of the damage”.
If it is too hard to see how much is damaged, let us know by phone, or email to see if we can help you on figuring out how much needs to be repaired. If we cannot find this out, we can set up a time to come out, look at the damage and give you an estimate for what you need done.
Entrust us with your project and you will not be dissapointed!