Ceiling RepairSpring & Houston, TX | Services
There are many reasons why you might have a hole in your ceiling. Some might be:
- “I decided to explore my attic and I found out that drywall does not support my weight.”
- “My Air Conditioning leaked onto my ceiling causing damage.”
- “My plumbing leaked onto my ceiling causing damage.”
- “Someone working on my home stepped through the ceiling on accident.”
These are some of the reasons why you might have a hole in your ceiling. I know……. It might sound like this is something that you can fix. It can be, it just depends on how much you like to see your own repair every time it catches your eye. If you want the repair to look like the rest of your ceiling or wall, please call the professionals and let us take care of it.
With most drywall repairs, you do not have to replace an entire sheet of drywall or cut it from stud to stud to repair the damage. The smaller the damage is, the easier and cheaper it is to fix. Most of the time, only the damaged area needs to be replaced. With small repairs we can generally give you a price over the phone or by email on what you are typically going to pay.
If you would like to get an over the phone quote here are some of the questions that we may ask you:
- What area of town do you live in?
- If the repair is on your ceiling, how high is your ceiling?
- Is your repair over a stair case?
- Where is the damage located?
- Can you describe the texture? For example: Does it look like it was sprayed on, applied with a brush, rolled on or do you have popcorn/acoustic texture?
- Is the damage in an angle or on a corner?
- How large is the damage?
- Do you have matching paint?
- Do you enjoy painting? If so, we can get the damage repaired and texture matched to a paint ready condition.
If you are going to let us know how large the damage is, measure the damage in feet or inches from front to back and side to side.
You can use phrases like:
- “The hole is as big as fist.”
- “The hole is as large as a door knob.”
- “The hole is 2′ wide and 3′ long.”
- “I have photos and measurements of the damage.”
If it is too difficult to figure out, let us know by phone or email so that we may assist you in measuring. If we still can’t figure it out together, we can set up a time to come out, look at the damage and give you a free cost estimate.
Entrust us with your project and you will not be dissapointed!