Move A Wall in Your Spring or Houston, TX Home

The first question you have to ask yourself is, is this a load bearing wall? A load bearing wall is put up in the main areas of your house and are framed in as support for the homes structure. If it is a load bearing wall, you will need to hire a framer (rough carpenter) to add additional support in the attic. While you have him there, you might as well have him move the wall and use us for the drywall repair and finish work. Most carpenters say they can drywall. I say stick to what you're good at. Let the pros handle the cosmetics. If your wall is not a load bearing wall, please give us a call, or email us from our contact page. We will be happy to assist you.

If you are having a theater or sound room put into your home - call Joe Travis (281) 537-1738 CAVEMAN HOME THEATERS or visit their website: